Information Technology Services
Key Benefits of SOLUTRON, INC.
- System Engineering Approach to Problems
- Focus on Quality Process Implementation
- Engineering "Best Practices"
- Access to World Recognized Authorities on Technology
- Expert Advice on Technology Choices
- Record of Success in Meeting Cost, Schedule, and Technical Goals
- Reputable, Responsive, Innovative, Stable and Financially Sound Organization
- Application Design and Programming in J2EE Product Suite, Java, .Net, C, C++, VB and Other Languages
- Application Servers including WebSphere, WebLogic
- Systems Analysis, Design and Programming
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Security
- Network Support Services (LAN/WAN/MAN) and Management
- Requirements Analysis and Definition
- Full Software Life Cycle Management
- Web-Enabled Database Design and Development Using Oracle, MS SQL, IDB2, Informix, MS Access and Other DBMS
- Full System Engineering and Life Cycle Support System Testing Process Modeling and Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR)
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
- Section 508 Guidance
- Knowledge Management/Document Management
- Data Extraction, Entry and Conversion
- Technical Writing and Documentation
- Special Studies and Analyses
- Information Technology Training: On Site and EBT
- CMM II & CMMIII Experience
- Performed systems analysis, design, and data modeling using the latest tools and technologies (i.e. AdvantageGen, Rational Product, WebSphere, .Net) for various Systems Development and Maintenance (SDM) projects at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), as a subcontractor to Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) - (Dept. of Commerce)
- Implemented corporate-wide LAN and on-line telecommunications with various hotels to the corporate host computer to monitor daily cash flow status, and overall information system control - Coakley & Williams, Inc.
- Standardized and redesigned entire IBM mainframe storage systems (DASD and Tape Management Systems [TMS]), including repricing for in-house and worldwide clients - GE Information Services
- Analyzed IT infrastructure for security compliance that included security policies, procedures, implementation, testing, integration and risk based decisions. The analyses formed a valuable baseline to measure improvement - Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO)
- Provided telecommunications and systems engineering support for operation and maintenance of LANs, and all telecommunications interfaces, that allows worldwide contact with Navy and Marine Corps personnel activities - Naval Council of Personnel Boards (NCPB)
- Reviewed Nuclear Power Plant Reports for Human Factors Data. Analyzed and entered data into a Human Factors Information System (HFIS) - U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- Converted Access Database to ORACLE 9i for the Naval Council of Personnel Boards (NCPB).
© Copyright 2011 SOLUTRON, INC. All rights reserved; unauthorized use strictly prohibited.